Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
well as I say I need an uplift. And no cmetryme I don't mean what u think I mean ,lol
I'm feeling abit low ,I'm at the point tonight of feeling soon stiff and sore I don't wanna move,
I shouldn't moan I no. I'm so much better off then many many ppl.
But when I forget a dose of mess or have had a stressful week of none stop work .I feel every bit like a zombie must feel.
I fact right now I'm walking like one.
So what do u do to pick yourself up when fibro gets u down?.

Listening to music helps bring me up!

Some things that help me are music, being outdoors (or gazing out the window if I need to stay inside), petting the dog, watching our chickens, a bath, this forum, a nap, a good joke, a good conversation about something completely unrelated to how I feel

If all else fails I try to think of three good things. I write them down and keep reminding myself about them.

Take a minute and close your eyes and take in a deep breath, let it out and then come here. Try to remember how much we all care about you and how many good happy thoughts are headed your way. Know that when no one else understands we do and here you will find that extra hug and smile, and honest well wishes. You have helped this forum so much with your comments and wonderful kind answers and we all appreciate it so very very much.

Now are you feeling just a little bit better? :) :)

im just give you a big hug forget. and raise your chair a little bit higher.lol

Thank you all for replays .i shall try the writing down 3 things ,and isweed cmetryme shhhh I'm blushing now lol .

blushing is not pain. if i had the strength to lift up and take away your pains i would that.

I go to the park and calm myself with nature. If I have black and tough thoughts I start to focuse all my attention on breath, nothing else. It really helps to stop all these noisy and destructive thoughts, all that bla bla bla about future, what it will be, how I will be, what if I will have pain constantly and etc. I try to accept this pain,accept my bad mood, my sad feelings and just breath. If I will think only about negative sides of fibro it never helps me. That is why I should give myself a break. Just try to relax. It is a very healing process.

zoli... i applaued you for your helpful posts. learning to except that you have fibro and learing to reduce stress is the key here.

keep going gal.. your great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back