I need your cooking skills 😋

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also look up recipes online
yeah, i did do a search.. and found that it requires coconut oil, and is usually mixed with coconut milk..
which is where I will drop the ball on this one.. I just cannot do coconut.. not allergic mind you, but just the smell makes me want to gag.

I do use turmeric a lot in cooking, but yeah.. this "golden milk" thing sounds like a no for me.

Glad that you are using turmeric in ways that appeal to you. We don't all like the same things. I do, however, feel like the turmeric / curcumin really does help me. I hope that you have benefited from it too. I have a another condition that causes chronic inflammation in addition to the inflammation associated with my fibro. Just another great thing in my fibrotherapy toolbox. 🤗

Turmeric has been an issue for me & my Hunny, because of the black pepper added for “increased absorption.” Personally, it’s an allergy. I cannot have pepper of any type. But Hunny has issues at the potty level, with burning. We do eat curry on a weekly basis, but I know that’s enough curcumin to be “therapeutic levels.”

Turmeric has been an issue for me & my Hunny, because of the black pepper added for “increased absorption.” Personally, it’s an allergy. I cannot have pepper of any type. But Hunny has issues at the potty level, with burning. We do eat curry on a weekly basis, but I know that’s enough curcumin to be “therapeutic levels.”
All of these are fire for my stomach and gut, even in traces. I can use all anti-inflammatory supps except spices tho.

@JamieMarc ,
I would like a recipe for turmeric paste. You can just put it into a post if you like, as long as it doesn't include links. Your way of using it sounds appealing to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back