Reason
Caregiver
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Ca
So my girlfriend was diagnosed with fibro about a year ago it has been hard for both of us the other night I got upset because I was going thro a hard time and she couldn't be there for me I shouldn't have got mad ,,, she now wants to leave me because of my actions and I don't know what to do I know I messed up :/ and that's why I joined this chat group

That can work either way right? Depends on you and your girlfriend. You can either totally understand each other and empathize and be compassionate or go the other route which is one feels like the other one should be there for them all the time.
How long have you been together? How old are you? Have you ever been through anything like this before? (hardships)
I would say to hang in there. This will make your relationship stronger for sure. Only you and her know what you are going through. Nobody else can understand what you guys are really feeling except you two. Love each other through this. Don't give up. You won't regret it! You will have good days and look back on the hard days and be happy you stuck it out! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back