If One Area of Pain could Disappear, Which One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinderr

Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
US
State
WI
You have a genie or a guardian angel or a fairy godmother. She can make one, just one, sore area go away--which one?
For me, I would hope my hips would evaporate, in more ways than one! If they were smaller, it might help. If the pain would go away, I would be much obliged!
It's sometimes hard to decipher if the main pain is in my back or hips but I would not mind if either would disappear!

1sweed

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/1995
Country
US
State
Pennsylvania
I would have a toss up between my knees or my feet. Whenever I am in bad pain not being able to move my legs due to pain and stiffness, plus aching feet can ruin a good day. When pain free it is easy to find things to do. :)

thupp06

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Uni
State
Ohio
I'd have to say my head and/or my back. I get back and neck pain and then on comes the head aches and it's miserable to try to do anything when I get them.

AMC87

Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
Michigan
I would have to say my back. I have spasms many times during the week

twiztc

Diagnosis
08/2000
Country
CA
State
Ontario
I'm really not sure how to answer that. Sometimes I'd say my legs as it stops my mobility ,then I think how nice it would be to open a door handle or jar and brush long hair (i have to have mine short now coz i cant hamndle it) then there are days like today with an almost debilitating headach it actually woke me last night after just a half hour of sleep. Yes i think if my head was right life would be much better.

tracy45

Diagnosis
10/2012
Country
CA
State
Alberta
That is a hard choice because whatever is hurting at the time I always think its the worst! I guess I would say the pain I get from my neck and shoulders thru my arms and to my fingers.

rollinloud

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
I would pick my toes/feet. It makes it hard to stand and move around and about when your feet and toes hurt so much. That means you gain weight and feel lethargic because you sit too much. My ankles always crack when I rotate them. I am sure that I have arthritis.

fibrogal

Diagnosis
07/2008
Country
US
State
Alabama
Definitely my feet! You can't do much of anything when they hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.