I'm in agony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my pain is in my legs. They ache so bad at times I want to cry. I find bathes used to help me, but now I live in an apartment with horrible water pressure :cry: so I don't get to have a good soak.
If baths help, then you could try a hot water bottle or else a heating pad on your legs, since it is likely to be the heat that is helping. (Unless you are taking cold baths, in which case...an ice bag!)

I use a heating pad on my legs sometimes and it does seem to ease the pain, at least while it is actually on my body.

hot water bottle or else a heating pad
By the way... At night, I prefer the type of heat of a hot water bottle to heating pad or spelt cushion, need 2 fillings a night at the moment,
esp. when my "thermostat breaks" and I sometimes get too hot, but then soon too cold again.
But also if there are/were any pains acting up. Not good for my overall Deep Ache tho, if I feel that at night.
But even tho I usually don't make them too hot (water boiler till a certain loudness takes about 2 mins.)
I seemed the other night to have somehow scalded myself a bit - or the red spot was part of my new condition...
But still I prefer watching out to electric heat in synthetic materials, whilst grain cushions don't last long enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back