Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for your comment no you are not butting in i have not been on here for a couple days the weather changed and i have been bed bound for 2days so far the fatigue and deep bone pain is rough im still taking my meds like i should i just cannot shake this fibro fog im sitting up in bed when i get this way i just have to rest it just zapps my energy i read that most people with fibro are low on vitamin d my dr. gave me extra about a month ago i took once a week like i should along with my other vitamins i really did not feel any dramatic changes but im still taking the vitamins trying to eat right and take my meds got to get out and get some air but it is very hard to walk around when i have a flare up like this it is like the bed is a magnet i hope im better tomorrow so i can get some air walk around a bit i hope you all are feeling better god bless and have a nice nite and thank you for all of your responses

Am so sorry you do seem to have so much on your plate fibroman. I hope connecting to people on here helps a bit. Take Care
thanks willow im dealing with alot i got most of the other conditions under control but the fibro has a mind of its own i have been keeping track of my flare ups im in the middle of one as i type the weather changed and got colder and i have been bedridden for for 2 days im still taking all of my meds and on days like these they have no effect im up to the max on all of my meds but there has to be something i can take for the break thru pain because i just started lyrica in oct and im trying to let it work because most of time when i have flare ups like this i would go the hospital and get a morphine shot x2 and that would give me one days relief im only taking tramodol 100mg 3x daily robaxin 1500mgs 3x daily mirtazapine 45mg trazodone 200mgs and tamazapam 30mg the mirtazapine trazodone and tamazapam is just for sleeping along with my pain meds and i can get some sleep 5 to 6 hrs then the fibro pain wakes me up im going for a sleep study soon and get a mri just to see whats going on with my brain i read also that people with fibro have less grey matter then normal people any way im going back to bed i only been up for a hour typing and im just so fatigued so you have a nice nite i hope you are getting better and i wish you all the best have a nice nite and take care

Fibro man really it is so sad that this is our real life. It's pretty clear some people get this illness much worse than others. I have a friend with fibro who still travels the world, drives, dances, paints for hours.

I wish i could reduce your horrible experience and all the lovely people suffering so much to having many more better days.

Take Care yourself and i hope the worst of this flare passes soon.

Last edited:
I'm hoping for better days ahead for all of us!
-sarah

good morning. i thought i saw in my email a question about the light therapy. i can't find it now, but here goes (also someone suggested magnesium; my cal.mag.zinc definitely helps with the deep muscle pain). yes, the light therapy helps with the fibro conditions as well as depression. i have an infrared sauna, which helps with my symptoms, and it has chromo therapy light options. i find that the blue light helps a lot. apparently, it helps with inflammation. so that's a benefit. plus, being warm helps.

(the meds im on for the fibromyalgia 1.zoloft.100mgs.1x per day 2.lyrica pain med 75.mg 2x per day 2.tramodol pain med 100mg 3x per day 3.methocarbamol muscle relaxent 1500mgs 3x per day 4.bentyl for the ibs 10mg 4x per day i take all of these meds during the day and also 5. lorazapam for the anxity 2mg 3x per day this is my daytime meds i take just for pain during the day) and my night meds i take when i have to go to sleep1.lyrica.75mg 2.trazodone.200mgs 3.temazepam 30mg 4.mirtazapine.45mgs and for the itching 5.hydroxazine100mg. so just to keep my system at bay i take 10 meds and i still have fibro pain there is nothing that i can or do to even stop the pain completely it is like your on a pain and cognetive roller coster that just saps your energy at the same time but the meds help if i was not taking these meds i would be in very severe fibro flare i have been taking these meds for 3 and a half yrs just to keep my fibro in check i just have break thru phases of very painful fibro flares since it rained last week and now with the colder weather coming im in a fibro flare as i type this out and that is with medication this is more then then just a disease it is a severe system wide syndrome and i do not know what i myself i think it is some kind chemical a herbicide or coal tar waste or something in the food chain that is just me that is what i think what might cause this maladay so all i can do is one day at a time and keep this fibro under control so i hope i gave you some good info got to rest now i hope your daughter will be ok any other questions i would be happy to respond to have a great day i wish you well take care

here is a site that is for men with fibro i hope no one gets offended by me posting it.

Link not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
ellabrighteyes,
yes, that was me asking. Thanks for responding! I'm looking for a few new things to try this winter, and these feel doable. My massage place has a sauna so I'll ask about it. The supplements sound encouraging too. I'm glad you've found some relief from them. It's so helpful to hear what is working for other people, without that I fell totally lost.
Have a great week,
-sarah

to the moderater the link i tried to post out here i just want to let you know it was the only site i saw for men is i have been reading it and it is not as well in content it really was not a good as this forum so i will not post any other links to other fibro sites thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back