Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
New jersey
hello,mueller today is the first day I'm feel like sharing, I have been on cymbalta now for about 5 months it helped at first but boy has the pain come back lately, I'm ok durning the day, I work on my feet a lot, I get in my car and drive home,it takes about 10 minutes to get home,, when I sit in my car for about 2 minutes the pain starts, and by the time I'm home I can't walk, my legs are in so much pain I crawl up my stairs,now the past couple of days it feels like bugs are landing on my legs, or water dripping down them, I'm freaking out, and it is driving me nuts, my nights stink, I can't sleep, I hate when people touch me, mostly because it hurts sometimes, and I wake up counting the hours til I can go back to bed, I'm sleeping or lack of for 8-10 hours, no one understands why I need so much sleep,
Sorry for the long post, venting was needed I guess, I hope you all have a restful pain free night

Welcome . Firstly go back to the dr and ask to try something else.i find amitripoline really helps me sleep. And I take tramadol and paracetamol for the pain. U sound a lot like me as sitting down make me go stiff. The tramadol really helps control that.
The less sleep u get the pain u will feel.
Really do try to get in to see your Dr and ask for something else and some pain relief . It's ok for them to tell u what to have or up the dose but there not in pain everyday, u are. And the water running down your legs a lot of us get hehe,

UGH I feel like I could have written your post. Not trying to take your post away from you but rather said I RELATE. I miss sleep. I also have CFS so after days/weeks of not sleeping my body just crashes and I sleep for like 17 hrs. YOu mentioned being ok during the day--I def have a "better" (aka less crappy) time during the day but nightime is such a challenge I dread going to bed. And no one understanding why you need so much sleep. It's so hard having an "invisible" condition where it's easy to be judged. UGH. My heart goes out to you. One day I said to a co-worker "Ugh I feel so awful today" and she said, "If you don't feel well, go home. " I said, "If I went home every day I don't feel well I'd never be here." So just know you aren't alone. Maybe we should start an insomnia thread although we may be in different time zones. Hang in there.

I didn't sleep last night as it was the hottest day on record for the uk.and humid omg. Anyway as I didn't get any sleep I hurt like a *****.so il say again pls get your med right so u can get some sleep.hugsxx

Thank you all for the replies, I scheduled an appointment with a rheumatologist for Tuesday, hopefully I can get some answers, I feel like this weekend was a waste, I slept most of it sitting up in a chair, lying down seems to make the pain in my legs worse for some reason, I'm gonna start tomorrow off by trying not to think about it and think positive maybe that will be helpful, positive thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back