Karen86

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2020
Country
UK
Hi all,

I had such a terrible night last night the pain was so bad it was in both sides of my ribs shoulder blades and neck and which way I laid nothing was helping with the pain!
I’ve been on amtriplyne now for about 3 months hasn’t done anything at all. I will have to go back to pain clinic.
Can anyone help with what has worked for them?
My pain seems to be so much worse at night! Then you don’t sleep and it goes on.

karen x

What works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another person. There is nothing that works for everyone, and speaking for myself the things I use for pain have varying results depending on the day and kind of pain and other factors I don't even know.

Medical cannabis combined with CBD works the best for me but not always to the same degree. The past 2 days I have been in very bad pain and nothing is helping me at all.
I also variously take ibuprofen, a muscle relaxer, use a heating pad, and I also exercise when I can and eat the best diet I can manage.

Unfortunately, no one can advise you on what will work best for you.
You just have to do your own experimentation with different things and find out what works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back