Not open for further replies.

missfoxy69

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
1/2001
Country
UK
i was diagnosed by pure accident in 2001 as i kept having pain in my back and ribs and legs ..doctor said its fibro ..then 10 yrs later it was finally beginning to get recognised as an actual condition ..but since i was 14 ive had panic disorder ..and in 2001 i started with a inside shake.. its like a weired tremor feeling but not visible on the out side ..anyone else have this ive had soo many tests in the end they said its part of my fibro and its the sugars and adrenalin but wen i pee it goes away ..very weired feeling .. but if anyone else gets palpatations in the day through tiredness or too much junk food then eat a bowl of plain rice crispies or cornflakes ..it works ..but dont add sugar just milk

i was diagnosed by pure accident in 2001 as i kept having pain in my back and ribs and legs ..doctor said its fibro ..then 10 yrs later it was finally beginning to get recognised as an actual condition ..but since i was 14 ive had panic disorder ..and in 2001 i started with a inside shake.. its like a weired tremor feeling but not visible on the out side ..anyone else have this ive had soo many tests in the end they said its part of my fibro and its the sugars and adrenalin but wen i pee it goes away ..very weired feeling .. but if anyone else gets palpatations in the day through tiredness or too much junk food then eat a bowl of plain rice crispies or cornflakes ..it works ..but dont add sugar just milk
I get palpatations that come and go randomly and havent associated with food or anything specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back