Not open for further replies.

Libragirl67

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MI
Does anyone have any inspiring quotes or thoughts that they would like to share?

Here is one of my favorites: Do not carry your mistakes around with you, instead lay them under your feet and use them as stepping stones.

Ok here is my inspirational thought for today, If instead of a gem, or even a flower, we should cast the gift of a loving thought into the heart of a friend, that would be giving as the angels give.

Don't know if you would call this inspiring or not, but it is sure to make you smile.

It is called, "Places I Have Been."

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.
Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have a airport; you have to be driven there.
I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends and family, and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and
I'm not too much on physical activity anymore since I have bad knees.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there to often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart.
At my age I need all the stimuli I can get.

I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember which country I was in at the time.

Does anyone have any inspiring quotes or thoughts that they would like to share?

Here is one of my favorites: Do not carry your mistakes around with you, instead lay them under your feet and use them as stepping stones.

I really like that one, never heard it before and it is indeed very inspiring. I like this one:

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.

Here's one: They fail, and they alone, who have not striven.-Thomas Bailey Aldrich. Some of these words of wisdom actually help in hard times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back