***For people with non-physical disabilities and chronic illnesses in the UK***
USE PARTICIPATORY THEATRE TO EXPLORE THE QUESTION “HOW ARE YOU?”
“The How Are You Project” runs as short, group or one to one workshop sessions on Zoom.
- The project is a safe space to creatively explore how we navigate answering “how are you?”
- Participants (and facilitator) include people with a wide range of non-visible disabilities.
- Participation is free - attend as little or as much as you like.
- The project is founded and facilitated by Laura Rees, previously an actor for 20 years in London’s West-End, the Royal Shakespeare Company, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Royal National theatre, BBC, ITV.
- The development of this project is funded by the Arts Council of England.
- For more detailed information or to share your interest please contact Laura at (email address)