Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
omg this is driving me nuts.the back of my legs all the way down are jumping about all over the place.
All night long and still going .right up to me butt.
I have no idea what started it off, but I can see me ending up taking some muscle relaxers soon.

thats the withdrawals forget.

i get those without withdrawal!

i shake tremors etc sometimes i have been told some of its my body is overloaded and cannot process anymore basically shock!

i also was diagnosed with a nervous tick that certain meds could throw me into seizures then my doc was nice enough to tell

me a med i had been on for a few years could cause Parkinson tremors o gee thanks doc you could have done nice damage to me

my wife is always worried tv music videos you know the vision set off for seizures! i love her she

gets so involved in my medical and medication and this nervous tick even though its been told mainly meds she watches like a

hawk i just wish more on the forum could have it my past my ex my mental scares all worth it to have found her!

all i have to say to everyone especially us older transparency is the key the spouses that care they want in and deserve

a open clear see through book we benefit from love support and help on the bad times!

sorry for babbling and off subject take care best wishes

Last edited by a moderator:
My left eyebrow won't quit twitching, it's driving me nuts.

Yep I have it in my arms now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back