Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
AZ
Does anyone know if ionic foot baths work? It is supposed to help remove toxins from the body and in reviews for a home kit some with FM say it gave them more energy. I don't know anyone who has ever had one done, much less have a home unit.

I've never heard of ionic footbaths. I have seen products that claim to pull toxins out of the body via the feet, and have also seen on various natural type blogs, posts about using onions to do this. I've never tried it, but there does seem to be a lot of folklore about onions drawing out impurities. If I wanted to try this, I would probably look for a way to do so without expending a lot of money on one particular product, and if the results were positive, I might consider spending money on a product. A quick internet search shows claims both for and against the ionic foot baths, so I'd do more research before proceeding.

I have heard about this before, but I haven't had the chance to actually try it. It sounds kind of expensive if you ask me, but you never know.... I mean, I have heard of people who have tried other very unlikely therapies and they swear by it! So, you never know! I'd definitely give it a try if I had the cash.

I am willing to try anything natural and proven to help deal with this horrible affliction of the body. Now I have been looking but there are a little out of my price range; and we all know that insurance would never pay for anything this profoundly helpful!

Thanks for sharing some great ideas here though.

Ad Links Not allowed

Last edited by a moderator:
I am willing to try anything natural and proven to help deal with this horrible affliction of the body.

I am going to try web search as well for deals on the foot baths also.

Thanks for sharing some great ideas here though.

As ruralchick said, I posted earlier about ionic foot detox. I'm selling nothing so it's an honest review. My family has done them for about 15 years now. We started at my chiro office. I can tell you first hand they do work. I have always had yeast infection problems, my bath water always has a ton of white foam, my son was chelates as a child for metal toxicity his water always has black flakes and smells metallic, my husband loves beer and so-co his water is always browner then ours. It came with one wrist band for grounding and two arrays (if you properly care for them they last about 40 baths). One of my best purchases!
the effect is like any other supplemental treatment, if you are heavily polluted you need to do more often. If you drink coffee/tea, canned beverages, sodas, alcohol, lots of processed foods, smoke (anything) basically consume anything toxic or inflammatory your body becomes polluted again. (I detox at least once a week).

As I stated in my other post you can usually try one at a pro health alternative type business (chiro, health spa, colonic, alternative treatment) and sometimes even manicure shops. Watch for old arrays, and of course sanitary conditions. Usually cost around $35 (that's why I bought my own) but a great way to see if you benefit.

Why it helps? I've been told and read different things but for me I think removing oxidation and irritants reduces inflammation and aggravation to the nerves. That's just my theory. But I know me and my husband both notice our blurry vision clears up half way through the bath!

Anyway, I hope I don't come across as a "know it all" I just wanted to share anything that could help with some honest feedback.

If you do try it be sure to take a multi mineral after.

Toes up!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good advise about taking a multi mineral after a 'bath'. I sure know when I've forgotten to take magnesium,;the muscle from knee to groin on the inside of my right leg contracts in a powerful, screamingly painful, crippling grip! Poor hubby jumps out of bed from my screams and fixes some 'Natural Calm' for me. Takes about 3-5 minutes and it is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back