Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
Something I noticed, I seam to have cfs, often more so when I'm around stress. /ANGRY PEOPLE. IS THIS POSABLE?

Yes body just shuts down.

Thanks I have to say no more often than not these days. I'm pretty laid back these days, I can't afford to allow other people's problems, attitude, negative energy drag me down.

see if you doc can get lorazipan or another anxiety med im on it shuts allot of the problems down.

anxiety shut my body down for a month paralyzed stumped the docs after my divorce and other crap!

i have also broke out in severe hives so bad they made me carry epi pens!

stress alone is nasty add disorders a whole new ball game im so blessed i have stress and anxiety and social anxiety disorders wit fibro and other

mental disorders! and thats really really bad my family has heart and stroke history my panic attacks crushing chest pain numb arm

every heart attack symptom so sadly we will never know when a true one comes anxiety can last a while like heart hey when its your

time its your time is what is say did you live right and make peace

also cfs is a hidden disorder 20 years of abuse 100 way over never counted jobs just told lazy worthless pile every word in the

now 35 40 i find out cfs was the cause not to go to far but i always new the body could be broke i never knew the mind could

be broke to a unfix able state until recently

hope you have better luck best wishes

Stress shuts my body down too and i have had so much of it my mind gets overloaded so quickly these days as if the coping mechanism or volume control has already been turned up too high.

The result of stress for me is extreme pain and fatigue that means standing long enough to brush my teeth is a huge effort.

Its not tiredness its a body that hasn't got any strength or power.

angry people...demanding people... inconsiderate people ....they all sap your strength....wreck your minds balance and health and where the mind is injured the body follows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back