Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I Upon arrival of my first appointment with a Natropath, I picked up an article about black mold. I have black mold in my house! What does this mean? Oops back up, black mold poisening can cause Many, many, of the same symptoms as Fibromyalgia. Yep! And also, cause a ANA high count.I will be going back for a Micronutrients Testing. I need to find out if my insurance company will cover the 130.00 test. Well, I hope this helps someone else.

Thanks for the tip, in fact mold can appear where we least expect so we need to watch out or we can get sick because of it.

Hi Moe, I was actually excited to read this post!!! I know sounds crazy. First if you can find a post I responded to recently to grywolf, I too was living in a home that had hidden blak mold (we had if tested and it was possative for aspergilius) I've learned a TON while bed ridden fro this thing called fibro, we moved out of that house but my son and I have continued to go down hill, there is a gene some have that prevents chelation of mold. I know mold us a fungus but I've just learned it is also considered parasitic (also known to be a cause of fibro). I've got some tips if your interested message me (no I'm not selling anything)! It was I believe actually one of your post about an article of a dentist finding both mold and parasites behind a patients tooth that made me realize it could be both!

Anyway, about living with this mold, PLEASE do some thorough research on how to get rid of it properly (it is now in everything including your heat/air system). Move out temporarily if you can. I know the enormous nature of this undertaking (I lived between our garage (storms) and a tent while our rental company jerked us around for two months b4 we paid to have it tested then paid to relocate! All if this while I was desperately sick.

If you message me great, if not I get it. But either way please keep us posted.
Much love and for you I truely hope this is the answer.

I suspected mold also but I have some good days too after sleeping in the same bed room.

But it is a good lead. Good luck with your research.

I suspect mold is the mother of all my issues, specially my respiratory issues, but I guess I'll not know until having lived in the new mold-free house for at least one year :) Then I will know for sure if it was indeed that nasty black mold that seems both indoors and outdoors... yikes! I am just praying the strain of mold in my home is not the super dangerous one that can give you cancer... or basically poison you.

Wow thanks for sharing. I had no idea mold caused such a variety of health issues. I have heard of some friends' challenges with it, and it's always expensive and painstaking to deal with. Being from hurricane country in the Deep South, I grew up with air conditioners on most of the year and we've been using Damp Rid since it first came on the market. I tested positive for mold allergies at the clinic outside of Houston back when I was 9yo, but I've just been taking it in stride that mold is everywhere and I just do my best to keep plenty of vitamin C in my diet and watch the heat and humidity. Now that I'm a fulltime RVer, mold is more of an issue in my life until I can get west of Austin, where the humidity is less.

I have mold in my bedroom and have been mighty suspicious of it for a while now. I can't remove it as its in a corner I can't get to of my bedroom because of furniture and stuff and I don't feel like moving it all out to get it. It's in a corner of my ceiling. I used to have mold all over my ceiling and tried cleaning it before but can't do it perfectly as it seems to stain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back