Is Unbelievable Thirst a Symptom of Fibro as it is With Sjogrens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinderr

Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
US
State
WI
I am so thirsty, I can go through a case of bottled water in twenty four hours---no exaggeration. I also have to apply drops to my eyes twice a day. Are these symptoms of fibro, too :?: It is certainly annoying and expensive.

I have never read a scientific study on this, but I have seen on many forums that there are a lot of people who experience this. Personally, on the issue of cost, I buy drinking water jugs by the gallon...they are like 80 cents for a gallon as opposed to paying for a whole case.
I hope you get feeling better!

I do not know if it is considered part of Fibro or not. But I experience the same thing. And other medical causes have been ruled out. I just never can seem to quench my thirst. It does not matter how much I drink.

I have the same thing, I drink a lot water and feel so thirsty most of the time, at first I thought this could be linked to my insuline resistance, but I'm also suffering from dry eyes since I was a teen. I've to use artificial tears everyday... I apply them at least 3 times a day, sometimes more, depending on how many hours I spend in front of the PC. Sorry to hear you suffer from that as well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back