DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2017
Country
UK
State
Scotland
Hi all

I am new to the forum and have just recently been diagnosed with fibro. I also have arthritis in my hands, feet and lower spine, which doesn't help. I have been finding it difficult to come to terms with the constant pain, which seems to be controlling everything I do and how I do it. I though people might think I was exaggerating this pain, so it's comforting to know that I'm not alone and that others can understand what I'm going through. I want to stay positive, but I have to say that it's getting more and more difficult! If you have any positive stories I would love to hear - especially if it can help me manage the pain.

Thanks
Maureen

Hi Maureen. Nice to meet another fellow Scot. It makes such a difference being able to speak to others who understand fibro :)

Nice to meet you. You are not alone although you may feel like it in your area or in your job or wherever you are most of the time, but you're not. Welcome and know you are never alone. I mean just look at all these stories and experiences on here. They will help.

Hi welcome here , it is good to know more people who understand and going through the similar things . It's in some odd way comforting that we are not alone. Suffering by our self without people who can understand enough to talk to is suck ,hopefully you can fully enjoy it here . ;)

Hi Tipnatee, you're right, already I can see that others are there to help and support in an understanding way. I'm grateful to everyone who responded and appreciate I'm not alone, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back