Reason
Other
Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
US
State
Hawaii
Can we get a section in this forum listing ideas for home based internet jobs for people with our condition? I'm reading more and more people are quitting their jobs and need something else to make money. I think we all can pitch in and give these guys a few ideas.

I don't think this can be done on the forum. You can offer ideas for jobs without adding links. There are many on-line jobs available that anyone can find by doing web searches. Writing on blogs is one that many people are doing. There are companies needing folks to set appointments and take orders, or give advice. There are others that set you up with a website to sell things or sell your own craft items.

There are places on line that buy books in good condition or computer games, or Dvd's of music or movies. If your looking for something closer to home you might walk a neighbors dog or take older folks to the doctor or to buy groceries. All it takes is some careful thought as too what you feel you can do with the energy you have got and the time you can spare.

If you have any other ideas please share them but do not add links to your posts as they will be deleted. :)

I have been doing surveys for a little over a year now, your not going to get rich. But you can earn a couple bucks per survey. I make about $15-20 a day doing them. I wrote a blog for my friends and family that asked about it. You can check it out. all of the survey sites on there are free and pay. Just don't take those $500 dollar gift card ones they aren't going to pay you.

I only wish I had the energy, I've been babysitting this last year, found it wears me out, even although it's only 8 hrs a week. Recently I have had to decline a couple of days,
That caused problems.
This family member, told me I hadn't been reliable, and seemed to "have excuses". So much more involved that I won't go into.
Here's what happened, I had my meds turned around, no narcotics, but just the same, caused me dizzy spells. I was afraid to tell this loved one for fear of being fired. I haven't told the whole story, but what a mess. There's been some undue stress I have allowed.
We need the money, but, what if I were to pass out? Or brain fog, forget about something simple
So frustrating, I think I need a vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back