twiztc

Diagnosis
08/2000
Country
CA
State
ON
OMG,
im sitting here at work and the neighbouring property is have their driveway and parking area re tarmacked. the trucks are making our building vibrate will a deep resonating rumble.
It doesnt seem to be affecting the other workers here much but its driving me insane!
My whole body is protesting and i'm finding it physically painful

That sounds awful :( I hope that didn't last too long! We rarely take into consideration this kind of things, and most of the time when something like this happens I feel really down, specially when I see the other people around me don't seem to feel affected at all :(

Things that never affected us before now become a big deal, don't they? Climbing up in my truck never hurt so much before and sometimes after shopping, I wonder how I will be able to drive. I am at the point where I wonder if its worth even doing? I don't want to be homebound but it hurts so much to shop, it's not very enjoyable!
Something like this just sort of hits you, doesn't it?You imagine you can walk in the MS walk, for instance, and then reality sets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back