Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2015
Country
CA
State
Mb
I'm sure everyone feels that way when they are diagonosed. I'm still questioning the diagnosis but themore I read, the more I think I've had symptoms for years. I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease at 19 after 6 years of problems. I am 59 now and having minor flare that may be Fibro related? I've barely slept for the past 18 months, pain is a daily thing but since last Dec. I've had hip bursitis and piriformis syndrome so have had a lot of pain walking. Lately, everything has been hurting. I managed to get a cancellation spot with a rheumologist last Friday. He put me on 1G tylenol three times daily and 75g Lyrica. I went to a movie with my husband on Tuesday and slept through it because everyone had two noses. I hate not being able to think, walk, drive or manage my daily life. Does Lyrica do this to everyone? The past two days I have severe pain in the upper right quadrant of my abdomen. I called my rheumologists nurse today to see what I should do but quit taking both the Lyrica and tylenol just in case it is causing pancreatitis. I don't want the pain to worsen.

Has anyone had any success with alternative therapies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back