Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a good thread. My favorite lately is making fresh tea, oolong or green, and then Anna's Swedish Made Ginger Thins. SO delicious.

I like allergy free sugar cookies because of my dysautonomia I have to have sweet and salty snacks(sea salt potato chips} next to me at all times. I try to follow diet recommendation of my favourite nutrition researcher (low copper diet), low oxadative food diet and low allergy diet. Dannon full fat plain yogart, Frozen and fresh fruit for a treat. Steak because my b12 is very low.

One of my favourite comfort foods is nuts, they are quite healthy to so this is a good alternative to processed snacks. I also love cupcakes though, I can easily eat 4 cup cakes in one sitting. My mother makes awesome chocolate chip ones.

Of course it is all things chocolate for me. I also love macaroni and cheese, but I mostly eat that during the summer. I have been recently been enjoying comfort drinks like home made iced tea and coffee.
I make the Iced coffee with Unsweetened Almond Milk and Instant Coffee, both from Trader Joes.

That chocolate milk shake sounds divine. We are trying desperately to lose weight for the sake of our joints and to avoid surgery so there will be no milk shakes in my immediate future.
Anything chocolaty comforts me--a bit too well, I'm afraid. I crave any kind of sweets too--how about you? Heck, I'll eat marshmallows something I used to hate! Sugar, sugar, sugar! It's deadly.

For me comfort food is a big bowl of popcorn while tucked into bed with heating pads under my back and neck and my puppy cuddled under my armpit. She also really likes popcorn! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back