Reason
Friend
Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
PT
State
Portugal
Hey everyone! Up to a few months ago Fibromyalgia was just a long scary word that I didn't know what it meant. Unfortunately a close work colleague was diagnosed and now I am becoming familiar to it. I hope I can learn more here in the forum, thanks for having me.

Glad to have you on board Peninha !

Pretty new to fibro...This forum is helping me not feel alone. Wish the same for you.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I feel it's a great way to gain info on the topic and to vent the frustrations!

Is this thread still active?

This my first time here. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia.

I have a book that a friend bought me that I never opened until recently. I figured what can this book teach me about something I've been dealing with so long. I'm so glad that I got out of self and began to read it. It is really an eye opener because some of the syptoms I have, I never related to Fibromyalgia. The name of the book is Fibromyalgia & Chronic Myofascial Pain - A Survival Manual - Second Edition by Devin Starlanyl & Mary Ellen Copeland. I hope that this info can help someone because this condition can make you feel alone. I have missed many family functions. I use to detail clean the entire house in 1 day. Now I may be able to detail clean 1 bathroom. lol But at lease I was able to do that. Don't be hard on yourself, laughter is really good medecine & never give up on YOU. :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back