Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2014
Country
US
State
CA
Hi, I'm Kai. I only realised I had fibromyalgia maybe 8 or so months ago. I saw two doctors before my current doctor, who gave me my diagnosis in May! I was sooo relieved. I'm young, and most of my life so far has been struggling with being disabled. On the one hand, it's rough that I'm losing out on so much so early. On the other, I'm glad I didn't prepare for a life I can't life, that I have a good support system of people who understand me, and I'm still ready to handle change.

I currently only take klonopin for anxiety, and medical marijuana and various herbs for fibro and other things. Yeah, I have a lot of 'other things', which made it even harder to get a diagnosis.

In the meantime I've learned a lot about fibro. I'm glad to be here and hope I can help some people out as well as learn some new things!

Hi and welcome. I hope you enjoy the time here reading the different topic sections and posting questions and advice. Be sure to read the older posts, as well as, the new ones. Join in on any section and vent if you need too. We try to be very supportive to all our members and this is a great way to make new friends and learn a great deal about fibro, and the way it is different in many people.

Off-topics are fun and read the blog sections and start your own if you choose too. The best part is your not alone anymore and we welcome the chance to help you with hints and coping skills that have worked for us. See you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back