twiztc

Diagnosis
08/2000
Country
CA
State
ON
FIBRONAUGHTS

a term my hubby came up with to describe us all. laughed my pants off for some reason.

so what name could you come up with to describe us as a collective?

Firbonaughts :O Not feeling very creative at the moment.. I will have to come back later if I find a good one. Pretty sure it won't measure up to Fibrnaughts though : ] thanks for the laugh : )

I have to say that I like fibronaughts. Another good nickname that you could use would be Fibrowarriors because we don't sit there and do nothing, we fight for our lives.

Haha that's really good, my father always wanted to be an astronaut growing up, he even went to flight training school. If he was the one with fibro I would call him that in a heart beat.

I like that! It made me laugh too, I like it because the name is powerful. It's basically comparing everyone to astronauts who are powerful and amazing. So good! I like it!

I've heard the term fibromites but that just find that it makes me think of mites and I get itchy. Honestly some days I just feel like a fibroputz.

I've heard the term fibromites but that just find that it makes me think of mites and I get itchy. Honestly some days I just feel like a fibroputz.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA this made me literally laugh out loud! Lol I read 'mites' and instantly got itchy too! And I totally agree with feeling me a fibroputz every day! Hahaha Thanks so much for the great laugh, I needed it tonight!

I can't stop itching now, darn you! Lol;)

Lmfao. Are we all supposed to think of a word now? hmmm.. Fibronaters :)

Yes that is more like it , because it does take alot of fighting to survive this condition, that is the best word,I believe.

That is a cute term your hubby came up with. I have also heard the term Fibromartians and Fibrofighters. The best terms are those that reflect that fight that you all have to go through to get through each day.

So funny, foot to laugh, the best feeling! Hey it is lots better than twitches or some such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back