Just joined. (Hi!) Wondering about naltrexone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durga

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2005
Country
US
State
CA
Hello fellow travelers on the fibro road.

I'm about to try low-dose naltrexone for my chronic pain. I'm hoping to to get some input from anyone here who has tried it.

Thanks so much,
Durga

Hello Durga, I currently am not on any medicines for my chronic pain. But I respect your wishes to try it. I hope it works well for you. Supporting you on your Fibro journey. If you have any questions or need a friend to talk to feel free to message me. Blessings and peace.

Thank you Lovely.
I'm not taking any meds now either. I've tried so many in the past. But now this is interfering with my work, and I can't let that happen. I've just got to find some relief.

Thank you Lovely.
I'm not taking any meds now either. I've tried so many in the past. But now this is interfering with my work, and I can't let that happen. I've just got to find some relief.

I understand Durga. It's very interfering with life in general. Here with you.

Durga,
hi there I have not tried that drug either, but I take Neurontin and Excedrin Migraine together every morning and it seems to help. If you check the section on chronic pain and also the one on alternative methods, you might find some answers and some relief. We all try the drugs and somethings work for others, but not for you, but there are things you can do around your house for some relief. I hope you come often and read through the posts. we are very supportive and try to make everyone feel welcome and encourage you to lift your spirits. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back