Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
US
State
NC
Hi everyone. My name is Terri and I just joined the group. I was with fibromyalgia about 3 years ago and I basically deal with all of my symptoms and pain by myself. Most friends and family treated me like my ailments were psychosomatic. Needless to say, I don't talk about my pain, stiffness and fatigue.

The company I work for is small and we don't have benefits. Therefore, with no insurance, I haven't seen a doctor for this in 2 years. I take no pain meds and would like to know if there are some home remedies that might help.

Hi TerriU,
I saw you mentioned about alternative methods and yes we do have a section on that. Please be careful whenever using herbs and other means by going slowly until you are sure how your body will react to there use. But we have mentioned other helpful coping skills and tools there that can be bought locally and provide some relief.

Feel free to post where ever you like and we will try and answer your questions or enjoy reading your replies. Read the blog posts as well, and browse through the many old and new posts. I look forward to getting to know you through your posts. Glad you found us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back