DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2006
Country
US
State
Colorado
Hi,
I joined last night wanting to connect with others that have fibromyalgia. I have had it for awhile and have lots of body aches, mental fog (hard to concentrate), and of course the natural depression that follows from not having a normal nervous system. I hope to be able to learn how others are dealing with it, and any medication help. I have tried them all: lyrica, savella, cymbalta. I could not be on any of them more then 1 dose, they were a little scary to be honest on my system. I knew my system could not tolerate them, I was frankly better off with the pain than those medications. I have tried two "bursts" of prednisone with good results, but like others have pointed out, be careful. Right now I am hoping the "bursts" of treatment will continue to calm the body's inflammation down, so far so good, and it's been well over two months since my last "burst" and I still feel decent. Well, thanks for listening, and I hope to learn more from other people's posts.

Sounds like u have a fear of pills .all meds make u feel funny when you start them.u really need to give them a good try to get any help from them.
I went years with no pain killers I was so scared of them ,but in the end I just couldn't move without them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back