Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
03/2015
Country
US
State
ID
I was diagnosed by my general physician but he seemed quick to make the diagnosis. But I have been to a neurologist, rheumatologist, ortho doctor all trying to figure this out. My neurologist did nerve tests on me and said they were fine and that I was just out of "condition". I realize I am out of shape as I can't exercise because it hurts. I am only about 15-20 pounds overweight. 68 years old. When I travel in car and sit for any period of time, I can barely stand up. Have to stand beside car to get strength before I can walk and then it is slowly and with pain. Leg muscles hurt most. I was prescribed Lyrica but have been reluctant to start it. I am at wits end and have a very active life with many grandchildren and I want to enjoy life!

Welcome . Try your meds .u really do need to take them.ive stopped my pills so many times thinking i can do this, I don't need pills. But I can't.i have a three year old so I can't sit on my ass all day, without my pain killers Id be in tears all day .

Thank you...I know I'm stubborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back