just need to vent/whine/complain a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the rash I have on my upper arm is a staf infection šŸ˜³.
So back on antibiotics for 10 days and have to use a steroid cream as soon as it feels itchy. Or up to 4 times a day . What next .
oh geez... you just cant seem to catch a break lately, can you?

I know hey , donā€™t know what the heck is going on. I know our immunity is low but this is getting ridicules.
I know I am under a lot of stress caring for my mom and son but come on. Atleast this morning I get a lay in and resting with my little dog ā˜ŗļø

As we all know when weā€™re in chronic pain and we ā€œ actually ā€œ get to sleep. Itā€™s bliss.
But
I get woken by the H yelling ā€˜ stop bloody scratchingā€™ I said ā€˜ what, sheā€™s not sheā€™s asleep ā€œ thinking my lil doggy was scratching . H said ā€œno itā€™s you, stop itā€ .
Yep was me , made a mess of my arm šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Hope everyone has a good day.

My opinion, which may not be worth much, is that your husband should not yell at you like that. It's wrong of him to do that. If he feels you need to be woken so as to stop something, he can do that gently. Getting woken suddenly with a yell is really bad for you, mentally and physically, because the shock goes to your whole system. Maybe you can have a talk with him about this.

Thanks sunkacola, itā€™s ok I am used to it.
I live on egg shells as to not set him off. I never ever let him hear me ouch or moan when I get up and move , not worth it.

I am very sorry you have to live that way, Harpy. Even being used to it doesn't make it OK, but you know that. You do what you need to do and have adapted, and I respect that.

I live on egg shells as to not set him off.
I'm sorry, but you should not need to live on eggshells around anyone you care about, or that professes to care about you.

I know it is none of my business, but I really dont think you should have to live that way, and it is very possible that it is a big part of the reason you hurt so much. Living on eggshells, afraid of "setting him off" is mental abuse, and is just as much abuse as being hit, in my opinion. No one deserves to have to live like that. No one.

I will butt out and shut up now - I have said what I needed to say. Know that you are cared about and valued here. I wish you peace.

Thanks heaps , thats what I love about this forum. I can he honest, I can vent and say how much I am hurting and know people actually do care and get it.
I am in too much pain to care anymore, to old to give a damn. I just steer clear when heā€™s off on a rage.
My kids know what there dad is like and have often stepped in.
They are my world and with my mom and son home I truely donā€™t have it as bad as some.
I did get managed to get ā€œā€ dragged ā€œā€ lol along fishing yesterday with my son in law and grandson, yes I must brag because I totally love fishing, would do at 24/7 if I could. I caught the 5 biggest flat head, some bream. What made my day was when I caught a small Taylor and put it on the hook and within a few minutes caught a 70 cm flatty.
Well my grandson 7, says , ganma you won now I have to wash the boat.
Yes I let them keep the fish but no definitely didnā€™t help was the boat.
Moments like yesterday is when I realise I donā€™t have it that bad.
House to myself today so I can rest up and get peace.

Well guys I am going vent like no other. My lifeā€™s done. I really have had enough. I was cooking a lovely shank baked dinner. Some how I heard a huge smash sound. One of the 3 panes in our new sliding doors shattered.
Well obviously it was my fault. šŸ˜ž how I was doing dinner. šŸ˜¢ H sat ate his dinner, made sandwiches and showered , went to bed playing on his phone and left me to clean up all that glass, took me an agonising 3 hoursšŸ˜Ŗ, then I had to drag out the huge garbage for collection tonight. I donā€™t think I can take this much longer. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

@Harpy (gentle hugs) so sorry you had to deal with all that - and shame on him for not at least helping! What an insensitive and selfish person.

Reactions: MNP
@Harpy very sorry to hear of the stressful time, that was a pretty disrespectful way to be treated, no need for it.

Reactions: MNP
Harpy, I am also very sorry to hear this.
Your husband is insensitive. Not only that, but to lay blame and then refuse to help with a big cleanup like that is a very bad way to treat anyone, entirely aside from fibromyalgia. It is a bad way to treat anyone.

If you are truly fed up as you say, maybe it's time to consider not living with this toxic person any more. No one here would tell you what to do. You have your own reasons for doing whatever you do in this situation and that is entirely your business and your choice and is not going to be judged. But several of us have removed toxic people from our lives and done much better with managing fibromyalgia as a result. Toxic stress is guaranteed to make symptoms of fibro worse than they would be without that stress. No one can live a stress-free life, but cutting down is always helpful.

Wishing you the best....

E10FD03E-6967-40D8-A3DA-0ECD4EF5CF85.png

Thank you sunkacola, yes what you say is so true. For now I am at a stale mate. I have my mom here to care for as well now . She is my priority. I have just got to try and just get through each day. X

I put on Christmas music or watch a Christmas movie. Since we both love Christmas it works well in our home.
such a great idea!!! I love Christmas music too and thereā€™s no reason to wait a full year to hear it again šŸ˜. No laughing here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back