Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
Hello!
I'm a mama of 3 kids who i adore and live for!
I found my way here by searching 'sick of being in pain all the time'. I haven't been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, but there isn't any other explanation to the pain I've been experiencing my entire life. Its getting worse as i get older and it seems to be spreading. Back when i was a teenager, it was pretty much isolated to my legs. When i was even younger I had really bad 'growing pains' in my legs. Now, when its really painful I feel it in my wrists, shoulders, collar bone, and even in my pelvis and hips. The incredibly frustrating thing is that because the doctors couldn't find a reason for this pain, no-one really understands and its blown off as nothing. My best description of how it feels is when you get a really, really bad flu. That body aching that comes with it - this is how I feel almost every single day. Then theres the sharp stabbing pains..... When I think about the fact that I could live into my 80's with this pain getting worse and worse.....I don't know if I can do it...:-(
So thats a summary of my pain story. Thanks for listning...

Hi little mouse, I'm glad to fear you have 3 kids to keep you going, they are probably the best inspiration for not only not giving up but to keep looking for answers. Fibromyalgia is not always easy to get diagnosed, usually they want to rule everything else out (that's providing you have a doctor who believes you!) have you been to a ruemotologist?
Anyway...welcome please jump in feet first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back