Just starting Savella for Chronic Pain and Anxiety please help me 😪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried any medications? Do you have burning and itching skin?
Almost all pain meds I was given caused burning, itching skin, rashes. Only diclo didn't, but didn't work either. Supps and herbs didn't do much either, main help was from osteopathy then acupressure, pinpointing symptoms, self-caring, pacing. First time the upside is much more than the downside instead of the other way round is now from GABA (the 'original').

One of these days everyone will know the truth about pot. I'm sick of the lies! I take RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) I sleep better with it and cured 3 dogs that had cancer. I smoke if I get headaches or bad pain. I eat it and drink it. I function just fine. Grow mt own food, process and cook it. I grow and process my own medicine. Look up the history. Thw government made it a BAD drug which it is NOT.
Sorry. Just tired of lies.
Stop believing everything you hear and do your own research.
Can't even trust doctors.
Finished venting.
(((gentle hugs)))
I replied to a thread about Kratom....same deal, fda wants to ban it and people believe A few cases where people had problems, but it was either tainted product or they took other substances with it. Pot is illegal at the federal level and that really matters for some of us. Rights which "shall not be Infringed " are taken away because of it. I wish the democrats would legalize it while in office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back