Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
05/2009
Country
US
State
VA
I have had fibro or as like to call it the monster for several years. I read a post where a woman asked if anyone's hair had hurt, yes I say to that. I usually roll over on my stomach and then push myself out of bed and make it to bathroom for meds and then sit in my lazyboy until it is manageable. So many days of my life wasted to this disease and to think no one believes it is real. I've heard that one several times but thank God for my docs they save my life slowly one day at a time. I go to a gym have a personal trainer exercise in the warm water pool, do chair yoga, artificial knee no balance and try to feel better everyday. I'm just glad I found this group makes me feel less alone.:)

Hello and welcome to the forum. We know the feeling of wanting to do more, but finding the lazyboy more inviting on those bad days. I hope you will take the time to read through the many posts on the different subjects and sections, related to the problems your having with fibro. Our members share so much about the pain and depression, medications and even the rough road of dealing with family and friends that don't believe fibro is real. This forum trys hard to be supportive of all its members and give lots of cyber hugs and encouraging words are the really bad days when hope is lost and everything is at its worst.

Please join in and post questions or just answers to others. Post in the off topic sections as well as, the major symptom sections. We are very glad you became a member and look forward to seeing you around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back