sgcheercoach

Diagnosis
05/2011
Country
US
State
PA
Hello all,
I have been diagnosed with Osteoporosis, Fibro, Asthma, arthritis, chronic fatigue, and lower back issues! I'm just so frustrated, because for the last year they have been monitoring me for MS as well! I'm tired of being in pain, being tired, dealing with SS waiting on a hearing from my denial. I haven't worked in over a year! People look at me like Im nuts, or at least that's how I feel people view me! I know I'm not and that the pain I am in and all the other issues are real! It just really bugs me that some people still look at this problem, as being all in your head. Well if its all in my head then let me send it to you and you try it, is my feeling! Sorry, I don't normally rant or rave, I've been in a major attack for the last 4 days, I can't lift my arms, my legs, or move that I don't have horrific pain! I just want to be healthy again, my bones feel like they are crushing every time I move!

First off welcome to the forum. We all feel for you as fibro pain combined with other illnesses that cause pain can be a real problem to those of us that suffer, not only with pain, but with friends and relatives that don't believe us. My brothers treat me like everything is normal, thus are unwilling to help with long distance driving or with shoveling snow. It hurts when we are not believed and treated like we are all faking the pain and other illnesses.

Please join in on the topics around the forum. There are many different topics all related to fibro and cfs, but management of pain and fatigue, and weakness comes with a lot of different health problems so I am sure you will find some new coping skills that might give you some relief.
As you post around the forum it will give you a chance to make new friends, as well as, meet other members suffering with the same health problems and you can ask questions or give advice.

Look forward to hearing more from you and I hope you feel better soon. :)

Ha, ha. I love your line "Well if its all in my head then let me send it to you and you try it." I bet they'd be sending it back to you within the hour along with an apology and a box of chocolates. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way, does it? Feel free to rant and rave here whenever you need to. We get it. Gentle hugs.

Corvid

Hi, and I am also a new member. Just want you to know I feel your pain. I can relate. My fibro pain isn't as severe as yours, but my migraines get me close. So, hang in there, and I hope I can offer a friendly ear when you need to vent. I don't understand why it helps so much just to reach out and have another human being verify your feelings of frustration, but it does, doesn't it? Hopefully this forum will provide the friendly support we all are so desperately in need of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back