rollinloud

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
It seems like my toes get awfully cold. I do go barefoot on wood floors a lot. Even when I wear socks though it is still cold to my feet. I've tried slippers and they don't help. I don't have the same problem in my fingers nor my head. I would like some suggestions.

Never experienced that but sometimes my ankles and feet itch like crazy. I ask my husband if the fire ants bothered him all night long too. Nope! This fibro does what ever it wants !

This is a constant with me and so I wear socks most of the time. If I walk barefoot my feet get to aching really bad and my toes get cold and numb. I have Raynands, which can cause spams in the hands and feet with skin turning red then blue as it seems like the blood vessels hold back the blood and then suddenly release it. I don't know what the causes of it are and how it works, but it is painful and your feet & toes often feel frozen. Do a web search and see if any of the symptoms match yours. :)

The thing is that I hate to walk around with socks. I love to walk on my hardwood floors barefoot. It just feels right, especially in the summer. I've read that I can take cayenne pepper pills to increase blood flow to my extremities. I also read that those cause stomach aches so I am not sure what to do besides doubling up on the socks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back