Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
5/2013
Country
US
State
AZ
I've had Fibro for about 7 years. I've tried everything and had all but given up. I happened to see info online about LDN. I asked my doctor about it and she wrote a script but said it probably wouldn't do anything. But I insinsted...desperate to try anything. However, it was for 1//2 of a 50mg tablet once per day. I felt like I had done a gram of cocaine. 2-3 hrs of sleep per night, major anxiety, heart racing etc. Couldn't focus, hands shook etc.

I stuck with it for one week when I realized, my pain had dropped SIGNIFICANTLY for the FIRST time in about seven years. Thrilled at he results I had to figure out how to continue the medication but get rid of the side affects and get some sleep.

I called the doc to ask what I could do..online it said LDN should be 1.5 mg. She said it only came in 50 mg and I'd have to get the suggested low dose from a "compounding" pharmacy. I have no idea how to do that. Can anyone help?

sunkacola

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Uni
State
Somewhere
Google is your friend. Type in "compounding pharmacy" and find one close to you. I happen to know there's one is Phoenix and one in Tucson. You just take your prescription there and they make it for you. I think they both will ship it to you if you are not close to either of those towns.