Reason
DX CP
Diagnosis
05/2000
Country
UK
Hello all hope your day is going ok! Can I ask if anyone has tried
LDN. Naltrexone?
I was reading about it yesterday and it stated it controls pain. It would be great if I could find something that helps me.
Sounds too good to be true but we can all hope. Thanks

I tried LDN and found it helpful. I am sensitive to meds and was only taking 1 mg. I found that it cleared brain fog and gave me energy. I felt this within a few days. I didn't feel it was as helpful to me regarding alleviating pain as it has seemed to be to others. Then again, I was taking so little ! I def recommend people trying it. Seems harmless enough. Though it did mess with my stomach a bit. I hope it works for you !

Thanks that really helps and seeing drs soon so will ask. X

I tried LDN and found it helpful. I am sensitive to meds and was only taking 1 mg. I found that it cleared brain fog and gave me energy. I felt this within a few days. I didn't feel it was as helpful to me regarding alleviating pain as it has seemed to be to others. Then again, I was taking so little ! I def recommend people trying it. Seems harmless enough. Though it did mess with my stomach a bit. I hope it works for you !
Praps you could give @SeaPhoenix a hint over on today's new LDN-thread? (<- click on that)

Hi -I work for a holistic doctor and many of our patients use LDN. I tried the smallest dose possible but found it kept me awake at night no matter how little I took or what time of day I took it.
However, I do know that it works well for many people so I think its worth a try.

All the best - Kate

Reactions: Nan
Thanks Sabina but I really hope it works for my pain. I’m seeing my gp next week so will ask him about it. Thanksx

Hi Tiny horses thanks. X

Hi Whodat my appointment isn’t till Friday so will let you know next week if he gives me LDN. Take care.

Hi Whodat my appointment isn’t till Friday so will let you know next week if he gives me LDN. Take care.
i sent a message to my doctor who is currently prescribing it to me. he said i need a compounding pharmacy and it will probably be not covered by my insurance. i found a pharmacy close to where i live and he is sending it there. will let you know as well

Reactions: Nan
Good luck let me know how you go on with it and how it effects your symptoms. X

picking them up at lunch break. will do
Nan,
have you tried the LDN yet? I ve been on it since we spoke and to be honest..It s working!!! and i m so happy about it. just called my compounding pharmacy to get a refill. went throu 30. 4.5 mgs capsules.Obviously it does not cure FM or make it totally disappear but it s helping aaaaaa lot. i have a lot less pain, i m sleeping better and i used to wake up and drive at work every day with pain behind my left arm and the back of my neck. Now i don't. :) I genuinely and generally feel better!

Morning WhoDat83 do you know I forgot?????? My memory is shocking. I remember I was ill or something and I had other things on my mind. I’m seeing doc on Thursday so WILL ask. Iv wrote it on my notebook already to ask. I have to write everything down or I forget. Will post later. Thanks ❤️

Morning WhoDat83 I at last asked my dr about LDN but not available in UK???? He has put me on Duloxetine30mg. My daughter told me these are good for fibromyalgia so I will give them a try and see how they help me. Fingers crossed because I hate changing meds. How are you and hope everyone is having a better day. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back