Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
This week I was diagnosed with anemia I had all the common symptoms of (LED POISENING). Led poisening has all the classic side effects of( Fibromyalgia.) Now I'm sooooo, conserned. Has this been my whole problem? Led poisening followed by anemia go hand in hand. I remember one of my boys having anemia, only he was told he needed Iron. This Son of mine has had attention problems all his life...note, led poisening? Another child had bone growth problems, another severe colic. COULD ALL OF THESE THINGS BEE RELAITED With led? So now what do I do? My Dr. Gave me a b vitamin shot, it helped a bit energy wise.
Here's another side effect from led, siezures. One of my family members had multiple seizures No wait. ...3 Including myself. Our home was built in the 70 s. What I understand is it was not until 1978 and under led had been widely used. I wouldn't be so freaked out right now, if it weren't 3 out of 5 of my family has had symptoms of led poisening.
HAS ANYONE DELT WITH THIS? OMG....! I EVEN HAD A DOG THAT SUFFER ED FROM SEIZURES. AM I panicking? Rightly so or what? HEEEEEEELP!

Ok my darling, look I bet everyone of us could shut our eyes put a pin in a book of disease and find we have tons of the same symptoms .yes it could be led if your worried tell your Dr. I'm sure there's a test to rule that out.
Now high blood pressure and strokes run in my family, so I guess I could find 7 ppl in the family who have high bp and who are at risk of a stroke.
Pls don't sit there worrying ask your Dr to put your mind at rest xx

Thank you, I will be going for blood tests this week ordered by my Dr. God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back