Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2021
Country
US
State
OR
Today I got a new symptom. My left side feels like it went to sleep. It started in my leg just below the knee, then my arm, now my whole left side from my shoulder to my foot. I've had the pins and needles and electric socks in my fingers, but never an entire side.
Anyone else?

That sounds not fun at all :( It sounds like a bit like something Femfatigued shared a while back...
That numbness eventually moved up my leg, that was in my other leg, then both arms. I just recently have gotten numbness all over my face.

HELLO FEMFATIGUED! HELLO JEMIMA!

@Jemima Yes, the numbness never goes away. It is always present and has been for approximately 10 years. I have vestibular migraines also (or maybe it's fibro?), so now on top of the numbness, I also have tingling in most of my body. It bothers me the most in my legs though.

@Auriel Hey! How are you doing today? I was able to do some housework today and even a little yardwork. I had wanted to do more yardwork, but it started raining. I am pretty whooped so it's probably just as well. Still have a ton of stuff to do inside, but I have to pace myself.

I’m ok hurty but ok well done for doing the bits you done . Yeah pacing is good cos I found when too much is done the fatigue comes back to haunt you for days! It does me anyway,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back