DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2015
Country
US
State
SC
Hey there!
I've been having having problems with my elbows, hips and knees locking up. Today I was sitting on the bed in a loose Indian style with my knees not bent all the way. I went to straighten my right leg out and I couldn't. I was in so much pain! But it was also painful to leave it in the position it was in so I pulled my leg straight with my arm and tears just started pouring from my eyes. My hip was also stuck as well. That was a good 8 hours and a few Epsom salt baths later and my leg feels like it is being twisted and torn off. And it is constant.. It is starting to hurt the same in my back now and my elbows and shoulders are locking up and popping...
My doc prescribed me robaxin for pain and spams but it doesn't do anything but make me irritable and tired. What can I do to release this pain?
Is this just a bad flare up from being stressed and irritable?

Has this happened before ?.if not then maybe just sitting that way moved something outta place, my knees pop out and I can tell u for hours if not days they will hurt after.
Can u take some OTC. Pain killers ?

sitting Indian style. really.

so do you think crushing your nerves and vains and making your muscles stiff will help your pain levels?

think about it.

try not to cause yourself more pain darlin!

i think your other posts you do allot and push it allot pot can hide pain from you.

and warning signs. see a RA get some blood tests get your joints looked at

that happened after i started degenerating my joints!

could be weather food drink to many to list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back