Flexecif

Reason
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
Canada
It's not clear as to when the pandemic will be over, but I'm certain it won't be any time soon. How have you guys been holding up? What are your plans when we are all back to being free to go wherever we want without worrying of getting infected by the virus?

JayCS

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2020
Country
GE
Well Flexecif - CoV is only paralleling fibro anyway, in that both are decreasing the radius of my life, esp. social life. My Fibro-full-flare came on when CoV started in China. As long as I can play a bit of table tennis every day outdoors. Singing / music via soundcloud and zoom.
CoV is probably making the fibro-Ache & feverishness worse by making it hard for me starting a bit of work again, because of the mask (I need full protection at work, but my body can't breathe anymore, nosestrips are helping...) But I'd be struggling anyway.

sunkacola

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Uni
State
Somewhere
Hi Flexecif....I am not making any plans because I am not going to assume that life will ever "go back to normal", as people say, after this. I am not going to assume we will ever be able to go everywhere with no fear of the virus. If that happens I will rejoice, but I am not holding my breath or making plans.

As for holding up, my various issues with fibro and with anxiety have been at a much higher level than pre-pandemic, which is not surprising. But like all of us I am learning each day how to deal with this the best way I can, and am focusing on taking care of myself and taking precautions at all times.