Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2006
Country
AU
State
Victoria
Just wondering of anyone has experienced lightheadedness or slight dizziness? This is a recent symptom. My GP says that he thinks the cause might be all the meds I am taking. I take Lyrica and Sifrol for restless legs syndrome. Not sure how long I've been taking Lyrica having tried different prescription meds before that. Cymbalta and Effexor did not work for me. But, again, pain is not my main symptom. Fatigue, off-balance, lightheadedness, heavy feeling in legs, are my main symptoms.

Yes a lot of ppl get the same. And a lot is to do with the meds x

I also have dizziness alot and also an off balance feeling. Doctors have not explained to me why this is happening

those are the symptoms of vertigo. please have doctor check for that.

When I was on Cymbalta I was always lightheaded and had a strange feeling of being crooked. Since I weaned off it I don't have it any more. The Cymbalta did work for me but I had no understanding of anything I read, and reading is important to me. Of course the pain is back--big time. Trying to figure out what to do about it now.

Last edited:
I get lightheaded in the afternoons at work. It feels like if I could just lie down and have my feet elevated I'd feel better, but there's nowhere private at work to do that. When I get home and can raise my feet and legs, I feel much better instantly, though it takes about 45 min lying like that before I can get up without the lightheadedness returning.

I'm wondering if this is the "orthostatic intolerance" symptom I've heard about in CFS circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back