DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
NC
Hi,

I wondered why my posts were not showing and I saw that links are not allowed? My links went directly to PubMed articles on treatments and to one other site that is a non-profit. Will my posts be approved or disapproved? Thanks....:roll:

If your posts go to gov sites I usually allow them providing the links to not do any advertising. However, links to websites that show advertising or to personal websites, or selling of products will be deleted for the safety of our members. :)

Hello,
Providing link that dosen't means person is trying to do marketing always. i am dis-agree with you 1sweed if anyone trying to give information regarding any issue by putting link in comment it also might be answer of anybody's question....
So here is you were wrong...

sagar,
Wrong or not, I am only doing as the site owner has requested. If you are in disagreement then post a question of your own, in this area of the forum designed for problems. I do not make up the rules but only follow them as I am directed. It is not my call to allow links that violate the forum rules.

Last edited:
Sagar is an advertiser and has been banned. Please read the terms and conditions sagar. All you do is try to post links to herbal remedies :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back