Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow willow, I know this post is old and by the time I first read it not only was I pretty much sinking in the same boat, you took words right out of my mouth! I wish we were neighbors...if misseey loves company I believe around that time I wanted to crawl in a hole. We could have crawled in together and maybe found a way to laugh at the mud on our faces. I always like reading your post, you give good advice with compassion...you are useful and even when your jaw is locked you have found a way to speak. You have it going on and don't even realize it.
and just so you know, I've had days when I didn't even do that much. Just going to the bathroom is an accomplishment, the trick is not feeling guilty about it and in my case not letting my family make me feel guilty. Anyone that tells me "it could always be worse" has no idea how it feels to think of death as a relief. Until they have felt my worse they are clueless. But God has a reason for our life and the suffering we endure. It ain't over tI'll the fat lady sings.....and she ain't singing!
I'm hopping the warmer weather will bring some relief. Prayers out to you and your kind heart.
; )

I'm not sure why my post didn't show in, maybe it will later. I don't know you full situation, but maybe it is not you letting anyone down, you have exceptional circumstances and given these circumstances perhaps they are the ones letting you down??? Just saying, I read your kind, compassionate post, i can hear your nurturing spirit. Please don't feel guilty for not living up to someone else's standees and forgive those who demand what they themselves aren't giving. I could be way off and if so please forgive me. But the people wanting more from you then you can give aren't going to do it.
Love yourself as you clearly live others. May peace fall upon your heart and the answers become clear.
Lots of gentle hugs!!!

You are sweet Eyesup...wish we were neighbours toooo. Your words are very welcome and i appreciate the understanding more than i could express. It is loving myself i am finding so hard as i absorb everyone else's comments and the last year or more has been so full of negative events in so many ways that would be too personal to post on a forum.

Hi there, Willow :) So sorry to read your fibro is really bad right now, it sounds like you are going through so much. I think you are so strong, and I'd not blame you if you lost your faith in god, at time I feel the same way. Feeling isolated it's so easy when you suffer from this, but I am glad you fund us and this amazing forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back