Losing the will here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxcazzyxx

Apologies, I need to vent, I'm in bits here, been so bad over weekend. I'm in pain every day, but this weekend its notched up another level. I've also been having tummy troubles for past week, where sometimes I eat and it just goes straight through me. Well the vent. .. phoned drs this morning because of tummy issues. She wasnt there so they put me through to another doctor, who kindly told me, first off to take a sample, ok fair enough. Told him I can hardly walk today because of pain, in which his reply was, look at my diet, and loose weight!🤬 firstly, hes never met me, secondly I'm not over weight at all 🤬 waiting for my normal dr to return tomorrow and will ring her.
Vent over 🤬

I've had to throw towel in and have gone on sick at work until I can get this under control 😢

I have something weird happening since yesterday and not sure if related to fibro. My left eye wont stop twitching and also my left foot feels like theres a mobile phone vibration going off every few seconds. Does anyone else have that?

Thank you for letting me vent, just in bits today 😪

Sorry you are feeling so poorly, cazzy.. and yes, it can be frustrating trying to get help and being blown off like that..

I can definitely relate to the feeling in bits.. had a really rough day on Friday and ended up in the ER to get checked over.. I dont have the exact same symptoms, but similar in the vibration feeling.. mine feels more like a low voltage electrocution is the best I can describe it, and i get it all over..
Definitely tell your primary doc when you talk to them, it might be fibro related, it might not be.. always worth checking into these weird things.

for the tummy issues, try to keep things pretty bland for right now.. dont give your tummy a reason to get upset.. white rice with maybe a little veggie, chicken or bone broth (low sodium) for a hint of flavor usually works pretty well for me.. maybe a little chicken breast, poached.. stay far away from fried or spicy for a bit. Plain yogurt, if you like it, might be another good thing.. to help replenish the good bacteria in the gut.

Hang in there, hopefully things get better for you soon! and we are always here if you need to vent some more.

Told him I can hardly walk today because of pain, in which his reply was, look at my diet, and loose weight!
I'm sorry you are struggling so. I don't understand why, when people call for acute issues, they are frequently given that "lose weight" response, even if they do need to lose. It's dismissive and not helpful at all. It also speaks to the doctor's understanding of pain. Ugh.

It also speaks to the doctor's understanding of pain.
lack of understanding....

I get that comment as well, and yes, I do need to lose some, but still not a helpful comment.
Hard to exercise when you hurt like crazy and every little movement can cause pain.. it is a vicious circle.
I dont eat a lot, but despite that, i have steadily gained weight over the last couple of years to the point of now being classified as "obese"
Between the fibro pain, and arthritis problems in the spine & pelvis, yeah.. moving is tough.

Hard to exercise when you hurt like crazy and every little movement can cause pain.. it is a vicious circle.
I know, right?!? My last (and former) doctor's advice when I complained of pain was to "just push through it." smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back