Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2020
Country
US
State
WA
Does anyone else have lymphocytopenia? My normal lymphocyte count was in the 1.0 - 1.5 range and then it started dropping in 2016, got down to 0.35 in 2017, and now I'm back to 0.60. It was during this drop that I started experiencing major fibro flares, although I didn't know it at the time. I had a whole bunch of blood tests and all came back negative as to a cause. The CD4 test showed significant deficiencies, which alarmed one nurse quite a bit, but wasn't followed up on because the overall lymphocyte level increased and because I moved to another state. Multiple hematologists/oncologists suggested it could be from a virus that isn't tested for.
What I find troubling is most websites list the normal range as either 1.50 to 3.00 or 1.00 to 3.00, but my new lab lists 0.70 to 3.10 as normal, so my doctors aren't too concerned with it since it's just outside the range. I'm considering raising this issue again.

Last edited:
Hi Dennis - "sorry" ;-), nope. But I've always had a few blood tests just outside the range or even quite a bit outside, where docs've said it's OK. Worrying about something like that too much may be worse than it is itself. I check them like you've done, but focus on improving more obvious problems, ask for them to be checked periodically and do something about it: In this case use herbs etc. that help the immune system, I use umckaloabo regularly for that.

Unfortunately, mine are in the high zone. But I also test positive for the Epstein Barr Virus so my doctor was not surprised.
Keep an eye on it & test periodically.
Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back