Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2012
Country
ind
State
sumatera selatan
I checked my testoreone level yesterday . The result is very low ( low t ) . It kills my sexual desire and cause impoten also. my family keep asking me to get married. How can i get married if i always fatigue and Zero sexual desire. They dont understand sigh. any solution guy's ? Supplemen ? Male 30 years have fm since mid school. i dont take medicine, anti depresant. I can sleep well now thx to magnesium supplement. Thx to this forums for sharing this valuable information. My docs could not believe it

Last edited by a moderator:
Do some research on DHEA which starts to deplete in our bodies at 20-30 yrs of age. DHEA levels can increase testoterone. Males take DHEA as well as women, we all need testosterone. If you can get yourself to an integrative MD or naturopath they know about DHEA...conventional MD's...not really as they write scripts for hormonal drugs. I'm much much older but have been taking DHEA for over 10 yrs...doing good with it. Helps to keep one younger and vital even though I live with a lot of OA and hip replacement pain mess.

Oh, I see you are in India, hopefully you can find DHEA help over there. Glad the mag is helping you.

Do some research on your issue and alternative help in your country.

There is an older medication (if you're into that) that can help boost your levels. Clomid (clomiphene citrate) stimulates the production of two key hormones: follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). FSH stimulates sperm production in the testicles, and LH stimulates testosterone production.

DO NOT take testoterone meds/therapy if you want to have children. These will shut down your normal testosterone production. You might ask your doc about testing of your hypothalmus and pituitary glands. Stress and lack of sleep and exercise can negative impact your levels. Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back