Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
06/2014
Country
AU
State
Qld
I haven't been given the official dignosis yet.
I'm a 26 year old female.
A year and a half ago all m lymph nodes became swollen.
I had body aches, headaches, frequent urination, restless leg, brain fog.
I had 100's of test done at first they thought I had lymphoma (blood work was fine and no sign of tumours) then MS (MRI was fine) then depression I was sent away with depression tablets but nothing has help.
I have had awful pain in my left knee and ultrasound and X-days snow nothing.
I have been tested for other diseases as well
And nothing and no one could ever figure out why I have swollen lymph nodes.
Now the doctor I am seeing thinks I may have fibromyalgia and is sending me to another doctor.
Has anyone else had swollen lymph nodes with
fibromyalgia?
Thanks

It seems like people in general that have areas in their body that are swollen also have Fibromyalgia. It does seem to reason that lymph nodes may become swollen to due to lack of circulation in my opinion. Let us know what your doctor says about Fibromyalgia and swollen lymph nodes. I'm curious now about your concern.

Hi there, have you been checked for Lyme Disease or Lupus? There are also many other things that can cause that like tonsils or strep throat, or a viral infection. However, there are a few with fibro that have mentioned this before so lets see what the other members think.

Glad you found the forum and I hope you join in by asking questions and offering your thoughts and opinions concerning the many topic's on the forum. :)

I have lymph nodes that get swollen from time to time, even tho I'm not dealing with any kind of infection. Sometimes stress does that to me. It's good you tried to find the reason tho, it's actually a great thing! Kudos to you for taking your health in your hands! A lot people would let a swollen lymph node pass, but you didn't! Congrats girl! If Lyme disease, lupus and MS have been ruled out, then we can only assume we will never know why your lymph nodes are acting up... every body is different. Mine get swollen when I'm too stressed and my immune defenses get weaker. I once got a very swollen lymph node in my jaw after receiving a massage by a wannabe chiropractor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back