Lymphocytosis and Fibromyalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you started this thread, you wouldn't in the full sense be 'hijacking' it by taking it on to a different topic.
The main reason to start a thread with a more suitable title is that people can find it better,
which might give you more readers (members as well as guests) and especially responses, so better for yourself.
Another is that it can get pretty confusing to read - esp. because a lot of people don't quote what or who they are referring to.
That said, again: "worrying not allowed"! ;)
Thanks for your input - I wish I could change the name of the thread now. I really did want to know if anyone else had experienced lymphocystitis and how it might have related to fibromyalgia, but I am also new here so had some other questions to ask and it kinda evolved. I will try to enter discussions now that don’t have to do with lympho, and more with just dealing with fibromyalgia. I think the lympho thing is only an issue with a few people, that might have come up in the search to find out what was wrong in the first place.

I wish I could change the name of the thread now. I really did want to know if anyone else had experienced lymphocystitis and how it might have related to fibromyalgia, but I am also new here so had some other questions to ask and it kinda evolved.
So the name of the thread is still perfect. ;-) And if you're keen on evolving the other questions further, a new thread might start with a summary of these in the more "evolved" form... But there's also no problem with keeping it under the lymphocytosis flag. It's often the case that threads evolve and there is no protocol here for them not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back