Major flare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on what your major flare is.............for me its getting a cold or flu and it feeling like it is lasting forever.

Sabrina

What kind of help are you seeking?

Help with pain. It is excruciating. I don’t know why. Thanks

Are you on any meds?

Are you on any meds?
[/QUOTE
Yes I am on several meds which only help minamilly. Have an intestinal virus which is causing terrible diarrhea, stomach pain and fatigue. Tomorrow I have 2 doctors appointments in Los Angeles so I have to get better by then. Any suggestions as to what to do would be much appreciated.

Well, treatment for the virus needs to come first, and come from a medical professional. Once you have that under control you can start working with the Fibro, to find out what works best for you.

What meds for pain are you on?

Well, treatment for the virus needs to come first, and come from a medical professional. Once you have that under control you can start working with the Fibro, to find out what works best for you.

What meds for pain are you on?
Only Gabapenrim

Gabapentin's a good one for many people. I did not find that it helped me significantly. If it isn't working, ask you doctor to prescribe something else. Just try to stay away from opiates, because they are quickly addictive. Also, you are in a state where cannabis is legal. Try that, maybe? It has helped me a lot.

Gabapentin's a good one for many people. I did not find that it helped me significantly. If it isn't working, ask you doctor to prescribe something else. Just try to stay away from opiates, because they are quickly addictive. Also, you are in a state where cannabis is legal. Try that, maybe? It has helped me a lot.
Thanks so much Sunkacola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back