DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2017
Country
BE
State
Antwerpen
Hi!

I've only recenttly been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and i'm still doing a lot of research on how to avoid flare-ups.

I've thrown out a lot of foods and beverages that have been proven to be bad for fibromyalgia patients. I thought I could replace soda drinks with apple juice, but now I've read that even that's not good because apple juice is too acidic.

Does anyone know if this is true? And if so, does anyone know of any supplement or product you can add to a drink to make it less acidic?

Greetings,

Narah

I take alkaline supplement and sometimes adding baking soda to acidic drink seems to help relieve some acid. Also I'm trying to eat more probiotics food ( I love the new probiotic gummy bear!) including fermenting food and K2 vitamin ( which is the vitamin that our body can only get after fermentation processed and not from eating regular food ) Real apple juice from real apple are not that acidic but most apple juice in the market are processed from concentrated apple juice so that's why it's acidic to stomach.

Allen's has a low acid apple juice if I remember correctly. You should be able to find it in your area I hope. I've tried reducing my pop intake as well and always get the low acid apple juice. It's not overly noticeable so take a close look and you should see it on the front of the container.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back